Thursday, July 11, 2013

a night at the zoo

Tonight we had a super fun opportunity with G&G Goote to head to the zoo for dinner.  And then they opened the zoo specially for the group we were with.  It was so nice -- not crowded, free snacks, ice cream and drinks at every turn. 



Such good ice cream - a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich.

She petted a lizard.   I opted out.


All of the exhibits they normally make you pay for were open for free.  
Little Miss Fancy petted a stingray.

They had awesome water sprayers to cool you off.

When you went in this bird building they gave you a little stick with some bird seed.  They climbed right on!  Elise thought it was so fun. 

And here's a baby bunny.



There were camel rides.  I was all ready to go on with them but that would have apparently busted the camels knees out so I was declined.  I wasn't that sad.  

Such a fun night at the zoo!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what a lucky girl! it looks like you guys had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. aww thanks. I finally got it cut again. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...