Sunday, May 19, 2013

calvin graduation

Aubrey graduated from Calvin! YAY Aubrey!

It was such a perfect weekend.  
Mom & Dad and their last tuition payment ever. 

Aubrey and Tyler.  Cuties.  

We're missing Lauren & Carl - they're having tons of fun in Croatia. 

And we saw our best buddies and cousins the VanderSluis ladies.    
Kendra and Aubrey graduated together.  
(me, aubrey, elise, kendra, bethany, jenna)

SUCH a happy day!  Afterwards we headed to the lake with everyone where we drank sangria and cooked Paella over the fire.   It was so delicious.  I've got a post coming about the after party.  Congratulations Aubrey!

4 comments:

  1. First, I love Elise's picture smiles! How her eyes dart around to make sure everyone is watching while she holds her head straight for the camera! Lol. And why doesn't Aubrey have a fancy necklace like Tyler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because he is a smarty pants who got a medal for graduating with honors...that was too much work for me :)

      Delete
  2. Imagining my own graduation day seeing the post. Eagerly waiting for the proud moment. Will celebrate it with my family for sure. Last year, had a gala celebration at the official opening of my sister's company. One of the nearly located LA event venues was booked to surprise her. Will go for the same for my success too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...