Thursday, December 6, 2012

morning hair & a little elise update

This is what Elise's hair looks like in the morning. I totally love it but I think if I took her out like this people would judge.  It's the cutest thing I've ever seen.



I just love this kid. 

She is potty trained!  She does so well - today we went to the Post Office and the grocery store - she kept her panties dry the whole time!   She wanted to walk next to the cart in the store today.  She does really well with that too.  I let her pick out a new pack of panties (she picked princesses) and she carried them the entire time we shopped.  

She's hilarious - we're walking down the main aisle at Meijer and this is her running commentary...

"so fun"
"so pretty"
"pretty lights mommy"
"so fun"
"so happy"
"sad baby"
"little boy fall down..."

She holds onto the cart while we walk and points out all the colors she sees.  She actually took a can of olives off the shelf, said "so pretty" and put it exactly back where it was.  And then she straightened the other cans around it in a row while counting them.   All while holding her princess panties in her other hand.  

She makes me smile all day.  

6 comments:

  1. I love her morning hair. And when ever I'm with her my cheeks hurt from smiling the whole time. She's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her morning hair is the cutest, and she is the sweetest with her comments. They are all such sweet things she says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think her morning hair is adorable, put a little flower clip in and I think you're good to go! love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her!!!!! That morning hair is the best...so, so cute. And she could not be any sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love her morning hair and agree with Lauren--a cute clip of some kind and you're done. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...