Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So it's been awhile.

Whoa.  Blogger is weird and new.  I don't know if I can handle this.  

We've been busy.  Nick was in Japan last week for work.  I left on Thursday to drive down to Joplin while my sweet in-laws watched Elise until Nick got home on Friday afternoon.  A 11 hour drive to Missouri is way to long for an almost-2-year old for a day and half visit.   Although I would have loved to see her playing with all her cute cousins.  I took a bunch of pictures but something is wrong with my SD card and now I can't find them.  I hope they're not gone forever because I would be really sad.  Oh, the horror.  Anyways, I'm working on it and I will post them later if I can recover them. 

We loved seeing all you guys down in Joplin.  I am officially back on a diet.  Haha.

Here's a little video to tide you over until then.  I was putting away some clothes in her closet and thought we would try on her princess dress for our Disney Cruise in August.  She insisted on the headband and kept putting it back on when it fell off.  Girly.Girl.

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest video ever! Love her! She would have had so much fun in all the Joplin craziness!! It was so nice to see you guys. Makes me miss you more for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little princess she is! I'll bet you can't wait for the Disney cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE her! I think i've watched that 8 times now, and it's only been up for a day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was SO great to see you. Elise is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...