Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Nights

 Tonight we went to Grandpa & Grandma Goote's for dinner since they're leaving on a little vacation and wanted to see us Elise before they left. 
 
 Elise showed off her walking skills to Great Grandpa & Grandma - who could hardly believe her eyes.  Just today Elise started taking 10 or 12 steps in a row!  She's feeling a lot more confidant I think.  (And that box behind her is Elise's first birthday present!  I have a feeling she's going to be pretty spoiled on her big day...)

 "Oh hey guys!"

Daddy came for dinner too!!  These two sure love each other.  Hugs and kisses all around.  

Um...  I love this kid so much I sometimes want to eat her face.  Is that weird?

Thanks Grandpa & Grandma for an excellent dinner!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. What a GREAT night... and we did want to see all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word that child is adorable!! I can't wait to see her walking more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - ADORABLE! Love all those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to finally meet Elise next week! I feel privileged that I'll be there for her 1st birthday. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is the BEST! and, no, it's not weird that you want to eat her. i would eat her up if i got my hands in her! in a very non-cannibal way, of course! ha! i still can't believe she's walking!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...