Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Belly Pics & Marco Island


Here you go...really there's no difference and you can't really tell I'm pregnant, at least I don't think so! Although I am definitely loving the stretchy pants (thanks Em!) and comfy dresses.

Some pictures from our trip to Marco Island:

The beach was covered in shells...

The Little Bar brought us our menu on a poster...my dad ordered the frog legs, grouper balls, and conch fritters as an appetizer. Weird.

And I survived my first vacation in a long time without any beer...

Less than a week until our ultrasound! Is Baby Goote a boy or a girl???

1 comment:

  1. you girls are so cute! And Rachy, you don't even look preggers!!! I CANNOT WAIT to find out what you are having!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...