Saturday, April 3, 2010

20 Weeks...or halfway pregnant.

Halfway pregnant...sounds weird. I guess it's more like all the way pregnant - halfway to the due date. Crazy. Finally an update - I'm waiting on a new card-reader for my camera so I'll update soon with pictures, but this will have to do for now.

Baby is kicking like crazy these days. Probably not a soccer player considering the level of athleticism in my family, but still kicking.

Between the last post and this one baby has definately grown! I have a cantaloupe on the counter, it's weird to think that's how big he/she is now, We've been to Florida and back, Baby Goote is moving a lot now, and it is FINALLY spring in Michigan. We have our big ultrasound scheduled for April 13, so we'll find out if Baby is a boy or girl then (hopefully). I've been thinking girl lately, but we'll see. I change my mind a lot.

I'll update with some belly shots and vacation pictures soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...