Monday, June 22, 2015

charlotte {9 months}

I'm so totally behind with this blog situation. 
SO behind I feel overwhelmed and tempted to abandon the blog all together, but I'm going to power through because I really enjoy having the everyday moments of our lives documented. 

So if you still read this blog leave me a comment and encourage me to keep going.  Because I'm pretty sure our parents are the only ones still with me here.  Hopefully all my health issues are a thing of the past.  

Anyways....Charlotte is 9 months old!
STILL the sweetest and cutest thing.  
She has three teeth!  Her bottom two and a top fang.  
Little Miss Snagletooth doesn't even care. 

She crawls everywhere and is getting faster. 
She pulls herself up on everything and has started walking along furniture. 
She claps all the time. And smiles all the time. 
Still wakes up for a little snack sometime between 4 and 6am.  
I'm too much of a sucker for snuggles that I don't even care. 

And a few current photos:












5 comments:

  1. I'm still with you! We should hit the splash pad some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't abandon the ship!! I would be SO SO sad!! Love your sense of humor and the sneak peek into your life!! (That said in most non stalker-ish way!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Now I need to update too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still check it! Love the updates and pics of your beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...