Friday, March 20, 2015

best week ever

We're back!  We had the most perfect week.  

This little one loves the water.  She took lots of stroller naps.  

This place you guys...paradise.  

Elise wanted to go around the lazy river 100 times.  She totally did.  




Daddy came for a few days in the middle of the week.  
The girls were SO happy to see him.  

One night we ventured out to downtown Disney.  We wished we would have stayed at the pool.  That place is insanely busy.   No Disney World for us.  










Every picture I take of this kid is the cutest picture ever.  

Look at my sweet girl.  It's SO hard to get a real smile out of this one.  
You kind of have to trick her to get it on camera.  



Such a wonderful week.  

THANK YOU to my mom and dad.  Thank you for loving my kids so much.  Thank you for taking such good care of us when I was sick.  Again.   This vacation felt SO good.   Love you more. 

6 comments:

  1. Your last paragraph made me cry. Great post with cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those last two pictures are my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some beautiful babies! Can't wait to see you guys. I love blog updates. I should totally do one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stop, now I am crying! So fun, so glad you all could do this!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you guys! What a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was actually Laura...but I bey Pete would say the same thing. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...