Sunday, May 11, 2014

insta-update

Elise got a new big girl carseat.  And she's the cutest thing ever.

I've been sewing quite a few of these little tops lately.  
I've been selling a couple too!  I try and sew at night so I don't eat. 
Thinking about starting a blog -- Let's Sew not Snack.

Elise practically sits ON my mom whenever we go out for lunch.  

The weather has taken a turn for the awesome.  
Open windows are involved. 

She might be a tad OCD.  

Got a peek at baby sister last week.  We had another ultrasound to check her heart.  Everything looked perfect.  

Thursday it was 80 degrees.  I got totally sunburned.  
Elise was wearing SPF 55.  We are SO happy it's finally warm!

Lake night on Saturday.  We put the boat in and took the golf cart to Maria's for dinner.  We even had a fire and Elise ate all the chocolate out of Grandma's s'more basket.  

Life is good.  

3 comments:

  1. We love her too!!! She will be in for a rude awakening this year...poor thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AT comment so sad but true! She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...