Sunday, January 5, 2014

little scientist

As Elise is playing with her new Christmas sticker book I had a childhood flashback of a sticker book where you had to LICK the stickers to get them to stick to the page.  Anyone else remember these?? These kids have it so easy these days with their pre-sticky stickers.  I can still taste it I think...

She and her daddy had fun today with another one of her Christmas presents - her kids lab kit.  It comes with kid experiments and everything.  She loves it.  




Tonight we made snow ice cream. 
 Snow + sweetened condensed milk + vanilla = snow ice cream.  
I thought she would scarf it.  I made her try a bite and she gagged.  
Weirdo.  Nick didn't care for it much either.  
I cried a little as I put it down the drain...

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.  They are basically the same person.
 

4 comments:

  1. She is going to be the smartest one in her whole class...right.?..Grandma that has Pepsi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is....Grandma at the lake!! What a fun day they had! I knew that she would love those goggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like the perfect snow day project! what a sweet heart, and she looks so nice and cozy in her sweatshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I remember those stickers you had to lick! Wow. She is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...