Monday, August 19, 2013

phone dump

Random phone dump.  Some of these are kind of old. 

I was feeling awesome one day so I spent an entire nap time making homemade finger paint.  I colored the weird cornstarch/water mixture all different colors and she played with it for almost fifteen minutes.  Worth it? 

These are from our trip out to Grand Haven for the Coast Guard Festival a few weekends ago.  So fun. 

A fun trip to the splash pad.  

My curly-haired sweetheart on the boat.

She's so big now she says she needs to eat breakfast up on the tall stools.  

Last week I only needed a couple things at the store so I let her take her stroller in.  With Rapunzel.  She thought she was hot stuff. 

Fancy Pants.


My mom's fridge broke a couple weeks ago and had to be repaired.  
Last Friday when we were there Elise remembered and talked about for 5 straight minutes.  I caught the tail end with my phone...she remembers everything it's so hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...