Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Attempts at Crawling... and ETSY!

Elise has gotten pretty good at scooching herself backwards...

"Hey Mom - I'm under the coffee table!"

"Can I get a little help here?"

"Well as long as I'm here I might as well see what this tastes like.... Mmmmm - coffee table."

We had a little adventure in the kitchen this afternoon. I threw away every tupperware container that did not have a matching bottom or lid. Refreshing.

Drum roll please....... We have an Etsy store!

You may have noticed a new link on my sidebar that links to our Etsy shop: Sweet Gingercrafts! My sister Lauren and I have started our little own crafty corner of the web. It's super small right now, but we're working on adding a bunch more stuff. This adorable dress went up for sale today! I actually made two - one for Elise and one for Etsy. These little dresses are addicting - once I start I cannot stop until it's done! It's such a fun hobby.

Let me know if you or anyone else you know is interested. We even have business cards!!

6 comments:

  1. You are such a good dress maker...and a good Mother too. She is the sweetest little girl. And soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhh, when did you get so crafty? I didn't even know you could sew. ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw you put those pictures on etsy and i had to show everyone at work how cute your sweet elise is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! Bring those cards to MOPS, I'm sure you'll get mucho business :) Hopefully I'll see ya tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, yes, i'm going to need two!!! so freakin' cute!!!!! you're awesome and i can't wait to check out your shop!

    e's little teeth are presh! she looks like such a big girl with her toothy smile! i can't believe she's scooting already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE dress Rach! I also did not know you could sew!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...