Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just Peachy...



13 weeks now! I think we are officially in 2nd trimester territory...weird.

This week Baby G is forming teeth and vocal cords. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

In other news...we bought a crib! It's so cute and was totally on sale. And let me say...Babies R Us is INSANE. I never knew exactly how much stuff you need. Wowie.

3 comments:

  1. I just know you are carrying the cutest little peach in gestation anywhere in the world right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet his/her hair will be one of the colors on that peach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachel and Nick!! You are in for the adventure of a lifetime! And I promise it only gets better from here!

    P.S. Oh and you don't need half that stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...